WHAT WE OFFER
ACS has extensive experience in moving key workers all over the world. Whether it’s a time-critical mission or a difficult-to-reach location underserviced by scheduled airlines, our charter flights can integrate into the logistical demands of any project to keep a range of industries moving, including:
- Oil and gas, energy and mining
- Engineering and construction
- Military, government and NGOs
- Sports and entertainment
- Financial services
- Travel management
- Shipping and maritime
WHY USE ACS FOR GROUP AIRCRAFT CHARTERS?
- Flight Representation: One of our charter experts can assist you on the ground to ensure all aspects of your group charter run smoothly.
- Flexible Schedule: Fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements, we’ll create the aircraft charter that best suits you and your group.
- Access to More Airports: Reaching under-serviced locations, our private jet charters get you closer to your final destination.
- Save Time: Avoid the delays associated with scheduled airlines, reducing the time spent in transit when you fly via private airplane.
- Branded Aircraft: Our Charter Concepts team can brand all aspects of your charter flight experience.
- Global Coverage: Wherever you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost Efficiency: Our buying power and reputation mean we can secure the best group charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost-effective solution.
- Choice of Aircraft: With access to over 50,000 aircraft, we’ll always source the right solution for your requirements.
- Personal Account Manager: Your dedicated charter expert is on-hand 24/7 to help with any queries, from arranging inflight catering to changing the passenger list.
- Travel restrictions: Our team have up-to-date knowledge of global travel restrictions and understand what Covid-19 testing and documentation you’ll require for your flight.
CHINESE CRUISE LINE WORKERS
With scheduled flights limited during the Covid-19 pandemic, a travel agent asked us to help repatriate 200 workers from London.
SHIPPING CREWS, MYANMAR
A group of shipping companies asked us to help fly stranded seafarers back to Myanmar from destinations including the Dutch Antilles, Singapore, Nairobi, Ukraine and Cairo.
ENGINEERING WORKERS, CHINA
An engineering company needed assistance transporting 70 workers back to China from the Seychelles, where they had been based for a government-related project.
SHIP CREW CHANGE, NORWAY
We helped a shipping operator who hadn’t chartered before to fly a crew from France to a ship in Norway, before returning with the previous shift of staff.
FISHING VESSEL CREWS, SEYCHELLES
A Spanish travel agent asked us to arrange a charter that could facilitate crew rotations to fishing vessels in the Seychelles.
NUCLEAR PLANT WORKERS, SWEDEN
With France in lockdown during the pandemic, an electricity supplier needed our help to transport 20 maintenance workers to a nuclear plant in Sweden.
HONEY FARM WORKERS, CANADA
The Canadian Honey Council asked us to help fly 80 skilled workers from Nicaragua to Canada, where commercial beekeepers needed help during the spring hive-building season.
FLYING SEASONAL FARM WORKERS
We were asked to fly over 2,000 seasonal workers from Romania and Bulgaria to Germany to help farms bring in the harvest.