WHAT WE OFFER
Our award-winning cargo experts specialise in arranging quick and effective AOG charter solutions. Our unique global infrastructure means we’re available 24 hours a day, all year round, and can spring into action to help get grounded aircraft back in the air.
We can arrange urgent chartered flights to carry spare parts and fly in engineers to fix the problem. What’s more, our dedicated onboard courier division offers the expedited hand-delivery of valuable parts.ENQUIRE NOW
WHY CHOOSE ACS?
Company Experience: We arrange over 15,000 contracts a year, earning us a global reputation for providing unmatched urgent “go now” charters to a range of industries.
Tracking: We’ll keep you up-to-date on where your cargo is and when it’s expected to arrive.
Rapid Response: With offices around the world and 24/7 availability, we can quickly arrange AOG solutions to help you resume operations as soon as possible.
Choice of Aircraft: With access to over 50,000 aircraft, we’ll always source the right solution for your needs.
Personal Account Manager: Our dedicated experts are available 24/7 to assist with any requirements, from changing the amount of cargo to making last-minute route changes.
Onboard Couriers: Holding visas from around the world along with frequent flyer status, our network of couriers can fly out at a moment’s notice to offer the expedited hand-delivery of valuable items or parts.
Cost Efficiency: Whether it’s a large consignment or a single item, our buying power and reputation ensure we can always offer competitive pricing.
WHY USE ACS FOR AOG CARGO CHARTERS?
- Rapid response: With offices in six continents and 24/7 availability, we can ensure the urgent ‘go now’ AOG solution needed for normal daily operations to resume.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we’ll always source the right one for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: our dedicated account managers are available 24/7 to assist with any requirements, from changing the amount of cargo that needs to be delivered to making last minute changes to the route.
- OBC service: Our network of couriers hold visas from all over the world that allow them to fly out at a moment’s notice. This service offers expedited hand-delivery of valuable items or parts.
- Cost efficiency: whether it’s a large consignment or a single item that needs to be hand-carried, our buying power and reputation ensures competitive pricing.
- Experienced OBCs: 80% of our flyers hold Gold or Platinum status – and industry-recognised award that reflects the amount of tasks the couriers have successfully completed. All our couriers have frequent flyer status, for increased excess baggage, priority unloading, later check-in and seat reservations
AOG CASE STUDIES
CARGO: ENGINE COWLING
AIRCRAFT: BOEING B747, BOEING B767
ROUTE: ZURICH, SWITZERLAND – CARACAS, VENEZUELA
A grounded aircraft costs a business every minute it’s inoperable, so our global expertise and ability to act fast are invaluable. When a defective engine cowling grounded an A330, our airline client needed our help to fly a replacement part to Venezuela.
SOLUTION: AIRCRAFT AND GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE
To avoid a three- to four-day wait for carrier charter permissions to land in Caracas, we made use of our unique global infrastructure to position a Boeing B747 in Zurich, where the cowling was picked up. It was then flown to Miami, where our local office transhipped it on a part-chartered B767 with all the required paperwork. Our solution saved the client days’ worth of time and $60,000 compared to booking a full, direct charter to Venezuela.
CARGO: TWO AIRCRAFT TYRES
AIRCRAFT: GULFSTREAM G550
ROUTE: DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES – PORT LOUIS, MAURITIUS
When a Boeing B767 burst two nose gear tyres during a heavy landing in stormy conditions in Mauritius, the airline chartering it needed to quickly get the aircraft airborne again. The only available spare tyres were in an aerospace store in Dubai, so the client asked us to help fly them to the stranded aircraft.
SOLUTION: GLOBAL NETWORK
Realising a conventional cargo charter wasn’t the most efficient way of reaching the parts in the UAE, our account manager in London worked closely with ACS Dubai to source an aircraft that could be deployed straightaway before liaising with our Johannesburg office to obtain traffic rights from the Mauritian Civil Aviation Authority. Thanks to our global network and expertise, the aircraft tyres were handed over to local engineers in Mauritius just 12 hours after receiving confirmation from the customer.
CARGO CHARTER GUIDE
We can charter a full range of cargo aircraft and helicopters for the shipment of everything from small, urgent packages to heavy, outsize consignments.READ MORE
URGENT 'GO NOW'
Time-critical chartersREAD MORE
Charter for key personnel or time-sensitive cargoREAD MORE